Clear
82.2 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Saturday Fire Damages Detached Garage

Sponsored by:

Sonora, CA — $20,000 damage was caused to a detached garage Saturday afternoon at the Christopher Gorski residence at 17789 Campbells Flat Rd.

$150,000 worth of contents were lost in the fire. CAL FIRE Inspector Craig Hart reports the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.

There were no reported injuries.

Written by Bill Johnson

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback