MEXICO CITY (AP) -- The celebrated painting "The Fortune Teller" by Caravaggio is going on… [more...]
- New book by Sen. Bernie Sanders coming in November
- Madrid art fair yanks photo exhibit amid political spat
- Mitch Albom plans sequel to 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'
- Ursula K. Le Guin wins posthumous prize for essay writing
- The top 10 books on Apple's iBooks US
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store
A cheerful if akward cave man named Dug, his sidekick Hognob and the rest of their tribe face a grave threat to their simple stone age existence. Lord Nooth plans to take over their land and transform it into a giant mine, forcing Dug and his clan to dig for precious metals. Not ready to go down without a fight, Dug and Hognob must unite their people in an epic quest to defeat a mighty enemy — the Bronze Age
“Nick Park’s hilarious family animation pitches the stone age against the bronze age in a prehistoric football fantasy.” –Peter Bradshaw –The Guardian
“In his first feature since ‘The Curse of the Were-Rabbit,’ animation talent Nick Park endearingly celebrates the cruder side of stop-motion.” -Peter Debruge –Variety
Other Movie Reviews
Movie Industry News
"The Shimmer" is the name given to the mysterious phenomenon that, after a meteor strike,… [more...]
- Universal launches plans for third 'Jurassic World' film
- Wonder Woman and Luke Skywalker expected at the Oscars
- 'On Body And Soul' hopes to continue Hungary's Oscar streak
- The Latest: 'Wonder Woman,' 'I, Tonya' costumes celebrated
- 'Black Panther' screening halted after woman shouts slur
- Review: Bateman, McAdams anchor lively and fun 'Game Night'
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Talk-show host Tavis Smiley is suing his former employer, the Public Broadcasting… [more...]
- Nielsen's top programs for Feb. 12 18
- Snowboarders White, Kim boost NBC to weekly ratings win
- 'Jeopardy!' host Alex Trebek to moderate governor's debate
- Talk show host Williams taking time off for health reasons
- Mexican network fires producer after actress' allegation
- Prosecutor turned TV personality fined for driving 95 mph
Recording Industry News
LONDON (AP) -- The Latest on the Brit Awards (all times local):
Dua Lipa says… [more...]
- Songwriter Diane Warren wants an Oscar already
- Brit Awards adopt white rose symbol to signal 'Time's Up'
- Review: Troubadour Vance Joy delivers on 'Nation of Two'
- Man convicted of stealing John Legend's bag at JFK Airport
- 'Organized chaos' behind the scenes at 'La Boheme'
- Book Review: Lippman's 'Sunburn' is intriguing mystery