CHICAGO (AP) -- More than 2,000 students got into the hottest show in Chicago for… [more...]
- A whale's tale: Longest painting in North America restored
- Top 20 Global Concert Tours from Pollstar
- Britain cries foul as EU nixes its Capital of Culture bid
- Russian dancer challenges centuries of ballet tradition
- The Latest: Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade steps off
- Balloons, Broadway stars and security at Macy's parade
Born with facial differences that, up until now, have prevented him from going to a mainstream school, Auggie Pullman becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to discover their compassion and acceptance, Auggie’s extraordinary journey will unite them and prove you can’t blend in when you were born to stand out.
“…a very tasteful heart-tugger — a drama of disarmingly level-headed empathy that glides along with wit, assurance, and grace, and has something touching and resonant to say about the current climate of American bullying.” -Owen Gleiberman -Variety
Other Movie Reviews
Movie Industry News
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Armenia's foreign-language film submission to the Academy Awards for this year… [more...]
- Q&A: Denzel on 'Roman J. Israel,' 'Malcolm X' and 'Shaft'
- Review: Oldman gives us a human Churchill in 'Darkest Hour'
- As Churchill, Oldman performs his greatest disappearing act
- Anthony Gonzalez, and his mama, living a dream with 'Coco'
- Review: A lovely, delicate romance in 'Call Me By Your Name'
- Christopher Plummer has this to say about retirement _ never
LONDON (AP) -- A major London bookmaker has suspended betting on whether Prince Harry will… [more...]
- Grammy TV special highlights key role played by its producer
- The Latest: Backstreet Boys member accused of rape
- New allegations against Rose emerge from women at CBS News
- Paul Reiser's new comedy recalls the world of Johnny Carson
- Security tight for Thanksgiving parade in terror wary NYC
- Meghan McCain marries Ben Domenech in Arizona ceremony
Recording Industry News
RENO, Nev. (AP) -- Lindsay Weiss once lost her cellphone and got it back, so… [more...]
- Johnny Cash boyhood home considered for historic nomination
- Pioneering jazz singer Jon Hendricks dies at 96
- George Avakian, jazz producer and scholar, dies at 98
- Country music star Trace Adkins to lead Centaur parade
- Diplo says planning historic concert in Cuba wasn't easy
- Review: Engelbert Humperdinck defies time, age on new album