Regal has posted they are opening several of their California Theaters including the one in Sonora on Friday, May 21.
- Regal employees will undergo daily health screenings including temperature checks where mandated.
- Employees will be required to wash hands at minimum every 30 to 60 minutes, dependent on job role.
- All employees will be required to wear masks.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the theatre lobby and auditoriums. This includes face shields with masks or appropriate nose and mouth coverings (i.e. Gaiter). We will provide masks to guests who arrive at the theatre without one. Masks can be removed only while eating and drinking while seated in an auditorium. Employees monitor auditoriums throughout each performance as a standard practice. Where socially unacceptable behavior is observed, including the non-wearing of a mask, this will be addressed with the patron.
- Where required by state or county mandate, auditorium capacities will be reduced to 50%.
- They are Increasing the fresh air intake by 50%-100% above normal levels (which will help circulate more fresh air throughout auditoriums).
- Our reservation system will maintain two empty seats between groups (1 seat at recliner locations) to maintain proper social distancing throughout the movie.
- At theatres where performances are non-reserved, you will be requested to leave two seats between groups.
- Group sizes will only be limited where required by a state or county mandate.
More details here
The Angels Camp Theater is closed to the public currently. Rent the Angels Camp theater for a private screening, group event or party, a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Movie rentals should be within the first two weeks of a film’s opening date as detailed here.