Fire Destroys Sonora Home
Sonora, CA — Fire has sadly destroyed a home on this Easter Sunday morning.
The home is located at 215 Ridge Road in Sonora. One of the occupants was local radio personality “Big Joe” Marshall, who says thankfully no one was injured (including his dogs). He reports that the fire appears to have started outside the residence, and then moved to the structure. Fire officials are investigating whether ashes from a fireplace could be responsible.
The home is considered a total loss. It started during the early morning hours.