Clear
34 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Cause Of Hathaway Pines Fire Determined

Sponsored by:

Fire officials have determined the fire that gutted a single-family residence in Hathaway Pines yesterday was caused by hot ashes placed on the porch. Damage is estimated at $50,000. The blaze along Highway 4 at Commercial Way was first reported at 12:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon. Calaveras County Fire Captain Tom Hutchinson says the blaze was brought under control at 2 o’clock. No one was home at the time.

buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback