Quantcast
help information
Clear
72.3 ° F
Full Weather

Diner Sick, Points Finger at Wendy’s

A diner´s meal at a San Jose Wendy´s restaurant brings a whole new meaning to the term `finger food.´ A woman bit into a portion of a human finger while digging into a bowl of chili last night. She immediately spit out the finger and warned other diners to stop eating.

Then she got sick.

The finger was described by the county medical examiner as being cooked but not decomposed.

Health investigators are on the case. They seized all of the ingredients at the restaurant. And counted all of the fingers of the employees — really.