Sunny
88.3 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Fire Damages Twain Harte Home

Sponsored by:

Twain Harte, CA — An attic fire caused $10,000 damage to a Twain Harte residence Monday afternoon.

According to CAL Fire, the home is located at 22100 Thunderbolt Drive and the initial call came in at 1:51pm. The fire resulted from faulty electrical ceiling radiant heating. Firefighters were on scene for just under two hours.

Written by bjhansen@mlode.com.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback