Clear
90.5 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Strawberry Fire Damage

Sponsored by:

Strawberry, CA – A Saturday afternoon fire at the Strawberry Store did around $10,000 in damage.

CAL Fire’s Barry Rudolph says the fire originated from a second story wood stove in an apartment dwelling. The cause was determined to be insufficient clearance of combustible materials (firewood) around a wood stove.

Rudolph says the Tuolumne County volunteer firefighters out of the Pinecrest station quickly arrived on scene and prevented it from doing further damage. Multiple agencies responded.

Written by bjhansen@mlode.com.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback