Sunny
88.9 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Oily Smoke Causes Stink for County Officials

Sponsored by:

Overheated oil from a faulty elevator motor was the cause for alarm at the Francisco Building in downtown
Sonora, shortly after eight o´clock Friday morning. Fire crews and county maintenance workers were dispatched to the scene after acrid smoke escaped into
the elevator shaft and a nearby stairwell, forcing the evacuation of the building´s employees. The workers were allowed back in the building by ten
o´clock.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback