Sunny
87.4 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Clogged Dryer Vent Causes Murphys Fire

Sponsored by:

Murphys, CA — A clogged dryer vent has been listed as the cause of that Saturday fire at 350 Wyldewood Drive in Murphys.

CAL FIRE officials have found there was damage to the majority of the two story single family residence and the deck all due to lint from the dryer clogging the vent.

Eight engines and a water tender responded to that blaze at 4:56am. The fire was closed at 2:47pm.

No dollar amount has been listed for the residential damage.

Written by Bill Johnson

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback