Valley Springs, Ca — An overnight chimney fire caused extensive damage to a two story log home in the Rancho Calaveras Subdivision.
According to CAL Fire, the blaze broke out Tuesday at 8:54pm at 3328 Lazer Court. The fire scorched the awning of the porch and an inside wall. It also caused smoke damage to both floors of the house.
Firefighters were on scene until 12:29am. CAL Fire Units from Arnold, Groveland and Valley Springs responded. Also dispatched were local Jenny Lind, Foothill and San Andreas squads.
Written by BJ Hansen