Sonora, CA — It was late Tuesday evening that four agencies responded to the report of a fire at Nick’s Pit Stop on Stockton Rd.
Actually it was a piece of smoldering upholstery and it was attended to by CAL Fire, Sonora Fire, Tuolumne County Fire and Columbia Fire.
From store owner Nick LaGioia, “Some upholstery on a bench seat had smoldered and there was no real flames so there was no damage whatsoever … just smoke and the smell of smoke. There’s no damage affecting the business at all … good news.
Everything is going good and I just wanted to get the word out the place didn’t burn down. Business is going good.”
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org