Sunny
66.2 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Holiday Home Safety

Sponsored by:

San Andreas, CA – We all have them in our home. They smell nice and light up a room, but CAL Fire says they can also cause your home to burst into flames.

They’re talking about candles. CAL Fire says candles are responsible for a majority of the home fires during the holidays. They say with all the family, decorating and cooking going on during Christmas, candles can get over looked.

CAL Fire Spokesperson Lisa Williams says, “If you light candles remember to extinguish them. Also, always make sure they are in a secure location where children and pets won’t knock them over.” Williams suggest buying battery operated candles for this busy season.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback