Sonora, CA — Tuolumne Utilities District (TUD) will conduct its annual sanitary sewer collection system flushing program for downtown Sonora next week.
TUD reports the flushing is normal maintenance done to improve pipe flow. During the work travelers may face intermittent traffic delays from 11p.m. to 7:30 a.m. starting Sunday, May 1 through Friday, May 6th ending at 7:30 a.m.
TUD provides this schedule:
- Sunday, 5/1 – Washington Street from Yosemite Title to the old Tuolumne General Hospital location.
- Monday, 5/2 – Washington Street from Yosemite Title up to the St. James Anglican Church, also known as The Red Church, Shaws Flat Road and Stewart Street.
- Tuesday, 5/3 – Green Street, Williams Street, Gold Street and Church Street.
- Wednesday, 5/4 –Tuolumne Road and Hess Avenue.
- Thursday, 5/5 – Mono Way, Sanguinetti Road, Soulsbyville Road, Snell Road and Wyckoff Road.
TUD asks motorists to please drive with caution where worker are present.