Clear
75.9 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Propane Explosion Causes Minor Injuries

Sponsored by:

Fierfighters made a brief call to a home on Nashua Road, off Rawhide Road shortly before 10 O´clock
Saturday, after a propane line that had been improperly disconnected from a washer-dryer exploded.

Fire Fighter Karry Hubbard says the owner
received first and second degree burns and sought his own aid. About 500 dollars damage was done to the appliances. No damage to the house

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback