Beware Of Oysters If You Drink
Health officials are warning that people suffering from liver problems or who drink alcohol regularly should avoid eating raw oysters. There is a risk of infection by a deadly bacteria which occurs naturally in ocean waters. Officials say the bacterium was implicated in the recent death of a 45-year-old man with liver disease. The unidentified man became ill on May eleventh, one week after eating raw oysters.Infection with the bacteria can cause watery diarrhea, abdominal pain and vomiting.