About 1,000 ProFlame customers were without propane service Thursday afternoon.
A Moyle Construction crew was doing excavation work near the intersection of Greenley and Cabezut Roads yesterday, when they accidentally ruptured a 3-inch diameter supply line.
Residents in Quail Hollow and Sonora Hills apartments, as well as the Beverly Health Care care home were without propane for their stoves and hot water heaters.
ProFlame employees were busy re-lighting pilot lights by about 6 oÂ´clock last night. There are about 600 of those lights in Quail Hollow alone.