WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says President Donald Trump will make this month's payments… [more...]
Health & Fitness
- Update: New Freedom From Smoking Class Begins August 29
- Adventist Health Sonora Gala Raises Money for Local Cancer Patients
- Hematologist / Oncologist Joins Adventist Health Sonora Cancer Center
- Rheumatologist Joins Medical Team in Sonora
- From Africa To The Cafeteria: Sonora Volunteer Is Living God’s Mission
Adventist Health Sonora Videos
- Is it really Lyme? Researchers developing a new test to tell
- Austria orders recall of unapproved cancer drug
- Express Scripts to limit opioids; doctors concerned
- The Associated Press' guide to the best free online workouts
- Belgium joins legal action against tainted egg 'cheats'
- Report: Higher premiums if Trump halts 'Obamacare' subsidies
MedicineNet Daily News
- Fleas Test Positive for Plague in Arizona
- Local Crime Can Put Kids on the Run
- Date Nights for Overbooked Parents
MedicineNet Exercise and Fitness General
- Can You Target Specific Body Parts for Weight Loss?
- How Often Should I Change my Workout Routine?
- Elliptical vs. Running
MedicineNet Senior Health General
- Taking a Stand on Staying Mobile After 80
- Yoga May Boost Aging Brains
- What Are the Best Exercises for Osteoporosis?