- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 8 hours
- Serves: 1-2
(BPT) New Jif(R) Peanut Butter and Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Spread keeps mornings interesting. Set out a jar by a loaf of bread and kids can quickly make a tasty sandwich they’ll devour. Learn more at jif.com. Try this recipe for delicious overnight oats that can be made in the evening and customized for each family member.
|1/2||cup||old fashioned rolled-oats|
|1/4||cup||fresh blueberries and raspberries|
|1||Lg Spoonfull||Jif(R) Peanut Butter and Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Spread (or Regular, or Maple)|
|1/2||cup||milk (basically cover what’s in your jar)|
|Optional Extras To Add:|
- In a large jar, layer your ingredients starting with about a 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Then add about a 1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt, your favorite nuts and fruit.
- Next, add a spoonful of Jif(R) Peanut Butter and Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Spread
- If you want, add chia seeds and a drizzle of honey and vanilla extract.
- Cover with your favorite kind of milk. You can use cow, almond, coconut or soy milk.
- Gently stir your ingredients, top with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, you’ll have a jar full of yummy oatmeal ready and waiting for you. Choose to eat it cold or warm it up in the microwave.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 1hr 10 minutes
|5||Apples (peeled & chopped)|
|1/2||cup||Butter (one stick)|
- Mix 5 peeled, chopped apples with 1 tablespoon lemon juice in an 8in. square baking dish.
- With your hands work 1 stick butter into 1 cup each rolled oats and packed brown sugar, ½ cup flour and ½ tsp.
- Salt until mixture is clumpy and combined. Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake 350* until apples are tender (about an hour & 10 minutes).