LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Los Angeles prosecutors have charged an Australian man in an attack… [more...]
Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a math savant behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, works as a freelance accountant the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. Not only an anti-social math genius but an ace fighter and marksman, he works to uncooks the books of a legitimate a state-of-the-art robotics company where accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a million of dollar discrepancy. The body count starts to rise with the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), closing in.
“Lots of potential, mostly wasted… The sizable target audience probably won’t mind.” -Todd McCarthy –The Hollywood Reporter
“…if you see the movie, you may spend an hour wondering why the reviews were so lousy. By the time you leave the theater, you won’t be wondering.” – Mick LaSalle –SF Gate
Other Movie Reviews
Movie Industry News
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Costume designer Janet Patterson, a four-time Oscar nominee for period films… [more...]
- Kate Beckinsale's husband files for divorce in Los Angeles
- The top 10 movies on the iTunes Store
- Film academy dedicates Nicholl Fellowships event to Yelchin
- Celebrities of all types are fanning out for Clinton
- San Francisco police arrest local filmmaker in homicide
- Review: 'The Eagle Huntress' is a heartwarming all ages tale
A comedy writer and producer who spent 15 years on "The Simpsons" has died in… [more...]
- Nielsen's top programs for Oct. 17 23
- 'The Walking Dead' has a smashing return
- Brian Tyree Henry plays a rapper on new FX series 'Atlanta'
- Trump: 'No interest' in Trump TV; campaign debuts show
- Gary Condit to discuss Chandra Levy case on 'Dr. Phil'
- Glenn Close in 'Sunset Boulevard' to land on Broadway
Recording Industry News
NORTH BERGEN, N.J. (AP) -- The Latest on the search for a missing dancer (all… [more...]
- Can't stop the voting: Timberlake casts ballot in Memphis
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Spotify's Top 10 most viral tracks
- Germany nixes Armenian 'genocide' concert in Istanbul
- A stripped, emotional Lady Gaga comes to life on 'Joanne'
- Songwriter Sager reflects on music, marriage, friendships