INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- The family of a girl who accused Jared Fogle in a child… [more...]
- Review: Nathan Lane saves 'The Front Page' from fish wrap
- Laura Osnes hopes people will swing to 'The Bandstand'
- Snoopy, Peanuts gang, cut loose by MetLife as it retools biz
- Reader friendly literary criticism book a million seller
- AP PHOTOS: Exhibit of Lego sculptures opens in Milan
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump wrong that women's claims 'debunked'
Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a math savant behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, works as a freelance accountant the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. Not only an anti-social math genius but an ace fighter and marksman, he works to uncooks the books of a legitimate a state-of-the-art robotics company where accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a million of dollar discrepancy. The body count starts to rise with the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), closing in.
“Lots of potential, mostly wasted… The sizable target audience probably won’t mind.” -Todd McCarthy –The Hollywood Reporter
“…if you see the movie, you may spend an hour wondering why the reviews were so lousy. By the time you leave the theater, you won’t be wondering.” – Mick LaSalle –SF Gate
Other Movie Reviews
Movie Industry News
LONDON (AP) -- Embedded within the manic action of "Inferno," the latest big-screen adaptation of… [more...]
- Mumbai film fest opens amid protests over Pakistani talent
- 'Queen of Katwe' stirs hope in slum where film was born
- Pakistan imposed blanket ban on Indian content over Kashmir
- 'Manchester by the Sea' leads Gotham Awards nominations
- Actress pleads not guilty in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Dinosaurs roar into Montana governor's race with new ad
NEW YORK (AP) -- Carol Burnett fans: You'd be glad to have some more time… [more...]
- Kevin James couldn't wait: Long Island is his sitcom home
- No record, but debate viewership likely up over last one
- Burns adapting 'The Gene' book into PBS film
- Not so 'Insecure': Issa Rae blazes trail with HBO series
- Broadway star Audra McDonald gives birth to baby daughter
- Fox's Wallace asks precise follow up that makes news
Recording Industry News
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) -- Warner Bros. Records says it is about to unveil two… [more...]
- Money rolls in to rescue Smithsonian's ruby red slippers
- Review: Leonard Cohen old and wise on 'You Want It Darker'
- Review: Lady Gaga's powerful voice stars on uneven 'Joanne'
- Lady Gaga returns to NYC bar when she launched her career
- Royal Philharmonic Elvis CD brings fresh takes to classics
- Let's do the time warp again! Rocky Horror remake rocks