Cancer Care Articles
Cancer Care Topics:
Cancer Care General
- Is there anything patients need to do to prepare for radiation therapy treatments?
- What is radiation oncology?
- What is cancer?
- What is chemotherapy and how does it work?
Cancer Care / Colorectal Health
- When should I have a colonoscopy?
- When should I be screened for colorectal cancer?
- What can I do to decrease my risk of colon and rectal cancers?
- What are the differences between colon cancer and rectal cancer?
- What treatments are available for colon and rectal cancers and what are the success rates?
- What are some signs or symptoms of colon cancer?
Cancer Care / Gastroenterology
- What are the recommendations and screening methods for colon cancer?
- Why is colon cancer screening important?
- What causes colon cancer?
- What is colon cancer?
Cancer Care / Men's Health
- Are men at risk for breast cancer?
- Are the symptoms of an enlarged prostate similar to prostate cancer? How do I know if I have prostate cancer?
- How common is prostate cancer? Is it an aggressive cancer?
Cancer Care / Radiology
- What happens after a PET/CT and Does Insurance Cover It?
- What is a PET/CT?
- What is digital mammography?
Cancer Care / Women's Health
- After surgery, how do you know that all of the cancer has been removed?
- How do surgeons and oncologists work together? Who else is involved in the medical care of a breast cancer patient?
- What is lymphedema? How can lymphedema be prevented?
- Are there any treatments to help high-risk patients avoid developing breast cancer?
- What are the stages of breast cancer?
- What are some of the latest advances in breast cancer treatment?
- Is it better to have a mastectomy rather than a lumpectomy?