Sonora CA— A structure fire is still under investigation after firefighters battle with several components.
Craig Hart with the Tuolumne County Fire department says along with the struggle to get the fire under control Friday afternoon, fire fighters encountered more problems created by power lines down in the backyard of the home located on Pine Street. There was an additional risk caused by some small propane tanks that were leaking.
One more thing that made the fire more interesting was the snow. The owner of the property was at home at the time of the fire and managed to get the dogs out. The ten goldfish were not so lucky.
Written by Alisha Cruz