Clear
33.3 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Mobile Home Fire in Columbia

Sponsored by:

Firefighters in Columbia were called to the Marble Quarry Mobile Home Park just after 5 o´clock last
evening and found one of the units engulfed in flames. Crews needed about 15 minutes to contain the fire.

It was apparently caused by electrical system
failure. No one was hurt. Damage is estimated at 50 thousand dollars.

buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback