Gas Leak On Greenley Road Cuts Off Propane To Residents
Sonora, CA — Residents of the Sonora Hills retirement community are without propane following a construction accident near by.
The propane was turned off as a precaution after a local homeowner accidentally punctured a 2-inch gas line.
CDF says there was no real threat, however several agencies were called to out make sure everything went over smoothly.
The line is expected to be fixed by this evening and residents will need to call Pro Flame to get their pilots turned back on.