Three Injured In Tuolumne House Fire
Tuolumne, CA — Three people had to be rescued from a house fire in Tuolumne last night.
CAL Fire dispatch reports that a neighbor was forced to break a window in the home on Willow Avenue near Main Street to get them out. All three were injured and one of the people had to be flown to U.C. Davis for treatment. CAL Fire relays the house was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived on the scene at around 10:20 p.m. on Friday and remained until about 1 a.m. mopping up. What sparked the fire is under investigation.