Pan-Seared Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Asparagus
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Bosch home appliances offer technology that is simple to use, their Home Connect appliances are a 2020 kitchen necessity allowing you to preheat your wall oven remotely so make-ahead meals are ready for the oven as soon as you get home. More details here.
Ingredients: Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
|1||bunch||asparagus, ends trimmed|
|2||ounces||Parmesan cheese, finely grated|
Ingredients: Butter-Basted, Pan-Seared Ribeye Steaks
24-6tablespoonsunsalted butter room temperature
|2||1 inch thick; 12 ounces||boneless ribeye steaks|
|freshly ground black pepper|
|4||garlic cloves, bruised|
|2||small||sprigs fresh rosemary or 6 large sprigs fresh thyme|
- Using Convection Bake, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place rack in center of oven.
- Toss asparagus in oil on a large baking sheet. Line asparagus in one even row lengthwise over sheet pan. Sprinkle Parmesan evenly.
- Preheat 2 large skillets on cooktop over high heat. Meanwhile, place asparagus in oven, roasting for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Just before cooking, pat steak dry with paper towel and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add oil to hot skillets, then add steaks. Cook steaks for 4 minutes, or until dark brown and caramelized on bottom.
- Turn steaks over and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add butter, garlic, and thyme to skillets. Use spoon to baste melted butter over steaks as they cook, for about 2 more minutes for medium-rare doneness.
- Transfer steaks to rack set on a sheet pan and let rest for about 4 minutes (half the cooking time).
- Slice each steak against grain using sharp knife. Divide steak slices and roasted asparagus among 4 plates. Serve with lemon wedges.