No Crust Cheese Pie
- Servings: 4 – 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 27 minutes
A simple satisfying meal. Serve it for breakfast, Brunch, lunch or a light dinner with a side salad.
Are you ALWAYS on the run? If so, this recipe will be perfect for you!
Taken from the ‘Good To Go’ cookbook by Kathleen C. Hanna. Published by Storey Publishing storey.com.
|1 1/4||cup||grated Parmesan Cheese|
|3/4||cup||cubed Mozzarella Cheese (about 3 ounces)|
|1/2||cup||grated Mozzarella Cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 425. Coat a 10 inch pie with cooking spray.
- Combine the milk, eggs, Bisquick, Parmesan, salt & pepper in a large bowl; whisk for 1 minute. Pour in the pie pan and sprinkle with mozzarella cubes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till puffy and golden brown.
- Remove pie from oven and preheat the broiler. Top the pie with the tomato slices (it will seem unstable, but don’t worry the tomatoes won’t sink) and then with the grated mozzarella cheese. Broil for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Cool 5 minutes before slicing.