- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 30 minutes
This lovely recipe has it all. Your vegetable, seafood, and starch all combined in a delicate sauce. Healthy and delicious! Enjoy…double if needed!
|2-3||oz||cooked Asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|2||tsp||extra virgin olive oil|
|1||glass||dry white wine|
- Heat olive oil to medium heat.
- Add shallots, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus, cook for 1 more minute.
- Toss in risotto, allow to toast, lightly, stirring continuously…2 minutes more.
- Add the glass of wine (drank the first one? Pour another) continue to cook & stir…
- Until almost all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Gradually add chicken stock, about 1/4 cup at a time, stirring constantly.
- This last step will take some time.
- When the risotto rice has absorbed all of the stock, add shrimp.
- Stir gently for 2 minutes.
- Once done, add parsley & Parmesan cheese.