- Ammount: 12 muffins
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 20-22 minutes
|1||cup||mashed ripe banana|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees; grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Mix the mashed banana, applesauce, sugar and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Add 1 cup flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt to zucchini mixture and combine.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup of flour and raisins.
- Scoop into muffin tins at 3/4 full.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20-22 min, or until toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
***NOTE*** Don’t overdo the applesauce in this recipe as they will become WAY too moist and resemble bread pudding rather than a muffin!
Page 1 of 11