- Preparation Time: * minutes
- Total Cooking time: * minutes
Maryann says “Caution: Addictive and calorie laden (but REALLY good!)”
|6||slices||bacon (crisp and crumbled)|
|16||oz||cream cheese (softened)|
|1||cup||mayo (or maybe sour cream?)|
|1/4||cup||green onion (chopped)|
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- Place in oven proof dish.
- One cup crushed crackers (Ritz are good here!).
- Half a cup Parmesan cheese Half a stick of butter.
- Put topping on top of dip & bake @ 350* for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips.
Page 1 of 11