- Serves: 4 – 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 50 minutes
A VERY easy dish for fish and even non fish lovers!
|4-6||fillets||nice light fish, (use what you like…halibut, cod…etc)|
|1||Tbsp||Lemon (or Lime is real good too!!!)|
|1-2||oz||Cheddar Cheese, shredded (I used Hot Pepper Jack once…yummy!!)|
|Tortilla Chips (optional)|
- Wash & pat dry the fish. Lay fillets side by side in a prepared baking dish.
- Squeeze lemon (or lime!) juice all over the top of fish. Pour salsa over the top.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes with foil. Remove foil…place pan in microwave and cook for another 15 minutes.
- (I know this sounds weird, and 15 minutes sounds like a LONG time in there…but it helps the dish not be so runny) Remove from microwave, sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with tortilla chips (optional). Pop back in your oven for 5 minutes more.
Page 1 of 11