NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- A suspect is in custody after 28 people were injured Saturday… [more...]
- The Latest: Suspect in custody in New Orleans parade crash
- New Orleans police chief says one person in custody after vehicle plows into parade crowd; terrorism not suspected
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- Judge decides against fining widow who called police 'pigs'
- Coal royalty program changes frozen by Trump administration
- Police: 8 year old girl fatally shot after traffic accident
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump is spending an evening out in his new neighborhood.
- Trump says he won't attend correspondents dinner this spring
- NY congresswoman urges open White House press briefings
- Minnesota Somali group: Rejecting federal grant was right
- In Trump's first speech to Congress, will decorum hold?
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump and his overdrawn apocalypse
- Comey in middle of political fray over Trump and Russians
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A Republican congressman has called for a special prosecutor to investigate whether… [more...]
- GOP proposal aims to end insurance mandate in 'Obamacare'
- Democrats inviting immigrants to Trump's speech to Congress
- At town halls, GOP caught between Trump, angry voters
- Protesters again greet McConnell appearance at home
- Dems invite immigrants to Trump's first address to Congress
- GOP governors outline health care plan, Medicaid changes
President Donald Trump's pick to fill a Supreme Court vacancy has heard dozens of workers'… [more...]
- Gorsuch sympathizes with workers, often sides with bosses
- Justice Ginsburg praises media and the role of a free press
- Supreme Court orders new hearing for black Texas inmate
- High court rejects appeal from ex NYC councilman
- Justices reject appeal of tea party groups over IRS review
- Justices reject appeal from South Carolina death row inmate