- Serving Size: 4 – 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 35 minutes
Maryann announced this on the radio, it is her own twist on an old recipe, for everyone to enjoy!
|4||cup||skinless, boneless breast of chicken|
|1/2||Cup||fresh Parmesan Cheese|
|4||sliced||swiss cheese (thinly sliced)|
|(just a little)||worcestershire|
|1 1/2||Cup||white wine|
|1||tub (6 + oz)||Alouette (garlic & herb) spreadable cheese|
- Mix Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and some salt & pepper, set aside. Pound chicken until flat & lay swiss cheese on top.
- Spread Alouette cheese on top of Swiss. Roll up. (I hold it together with toothpicks…don’t forget to remove them, though!)
- Melt butter, minced garlic, mustard & worcestershire. Dip rolled chicken in butter mixture & roll in breadcrumb mixture (coat well).
- Spray dish with cooking spray, and lay chicken seam side down. Drizzle any mixture you have left over the top. Pour wine into dish, cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Remove foil after 20 minutes. Let chicken sit afterwards for 10 minutes, covered.
Page 1 of 11