- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 20 minutes
Hungry for some kitchen creativity? Try the Jif Sandwich 2011 Promotion winning recipe featured below. More at jif.com.
|1||1/8-inch thick||slice fresh ginger, peeled and cut in half|
|2||Tbsp||Jif Creamy Peanut Butter|
|1/4||tsp||chili paste with garlic, or to taste|
|2 1/2||tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|2 1/4||tsp||sesame oil|
- Chop ginger and garlic in a small food processor as finely as possible. Add remaining sauce ingredients and process until sauce is completely smooth. If sauce is too thick, add more water, a little at a time. If sauce is too thin, add more peanut butter. Toss about half the sauce with the chicken and put aside in a covered bowl.
- Boil about 1 inch of water in a large skillet; add asparagus. Cover skillet and turn off heat. In 1-2 minutes, lift off cover and remove asparagus using tongs.
- Place squash pieces into a microwave-safe bowl; add a little water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high about 2-3 minutes. Let cool slightly; carefully drain off water.
- Microwave tortillas on high about 15 seconds, or until tortillas are warm and are pliable. Put chicken on tortillas, top with asparagus and squash; drizzle with additional peanut butter sauce. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.