Warm Tomato & Kale Pasta
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 30 minutes
For the many people working to manage their cholesterol levels with the help of their diet, including corn oil may provide important heart-health benefits.
|12||oz||uncooked whole grain rotini pasta|
|2||Tbsp||Mazola Corn Oil|
|2||cups||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1/2||cup||no-salt or reduced sodium vegetable broth|
|1/2||tsp||crushed red pepper|
|4||oz||feta cheese, crumbled|
|2||Tbsp||chopped fresh cilantro|
1. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, kale, vegetable broth, lime juice, chili powder, garlic salt and crushed red pepper. Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Combine hot pasta, tomato mixture, feta cheese and cilantro in a large serving bowl. Toss lightly and serve.