Turkey Leftover Soup
- Serves: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 45 minutes
Maryann Curmi: One great way to use up that Turkey is to make soup! Warm up to this delicious recipe.
|2||cups||diced cooked turkey|
|1||medium||yellow onion, chopped|
|1||clove||garlic (smashed or finely diced)|
|parsley flakes (to garnish)|
- Sauté the vegetables (with the exception of the potatoes), basil, garlic and rosemary in the 2 tsp butter until lightly browned.
- Add potatoes, turkey and broth.
- Simmer approximately 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat; add milk salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with a hearty dab of sour cream and a sprinkle of parsley for garnish.