- Serves: 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Total Cooking time: N/A minutes
On Jan. 6 it was Natl. ‘Bean Day’… we love our legumes…. right? They are good for you and with so many things you can do with them, beans are a very versatile item to have on hand!
Here is a great recipe to share with your friends and family.
|1-2||cloves minced garlic|
|2||cans||white kidney beans (drained & rinsed)|
- Place all ingredients in food processor (or I used my handy dandy ‘Magic Bullet’) and Blend till smooth.
- Scoop into a dip bowl, and stir in chopped oregano.
- Enjoy with pita chips…or tortilla chips!