Tangy Lemon Pepper Shrimp Pasta
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 30 minutes
(BPT) Check out some delicious and easy seafood recipes at seapak.com/recipes.
|1||12 oz package||SeaPak Shrimp Scampi, cooked according to package|
|1/2||lb||angel hair pasta, dry|
|1/2||cup||dry white wine|
|Salt and Black pepper to taste|
- Prepare shrimp scampi in a skillet according to package directions and keep shrimp warm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, until noodles are al dente or soft. Drain noodles when done and return them to pot.
- Defrost broccoli in microwave according to package directions. Drain broccoli and add to shrimp in the skillet.
- In small bowl, whisk lemon pepper, Dijon mustard and wine. Pour mixture over the shrimp and broccoli. Stir well and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toss shrimp and broccoli with the cooked pasta and serve.