Speedy Beef Stroganoff
(or Poor Man’s Stroganoff)
- Preparation Time: * minutes
- Total Cooking time: * minutes
I make this easy recipe fairly often, everyone loves it.
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|1/8||tsp||fresh ground pepper|
|1 – 2||tsp||paprika|
|1||cup||raw mushrooms, sliced or 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained|
|1||10 oz||can cream of mushroom soup|
|1/2||pound||hot cooked egg noodles or 2 cups cooked rice|
- Saute meat, onions, and garlic in a hot skillet about 5 minutes, until meat is browned.
- If using raw mushrooms, add them now, and cook until they are soft.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually add the soup and, if you are using canned mushrooms, add them now, too. Heat through.
- Stir in sour cream and heat but do not boil.
- Add a little milk to adjust consistency, if desired.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve on hot rice or noodles.