- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 20 minutes
Recipe for a big football party!
|1||Tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
|1||cup||extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
|paprika, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork, arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer and brush with the olive oil. Roast, uncovered, until tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Halve the potatoes; using a melon baller or a teaspoon, scoop out most of the flesh into a bowl. Return the potato skins to the baking sheet. Coarsely mash the potato flesh in the bowl and stir in the cheese, sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Sprinkle the insides of the skins with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; stuff each with the potato-cheese mixture and sprinkle paprika on top (if using).
- Bake the stuffed potato skins until golden-brown on top, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Page 1 of 11