Maryann’s Lime Rickey
- Serving Size: 6 – 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Cooking time: N/A minutes
A VERY refreshing (old-fashioned) adult version of limeade!!! Now, I have only used gin, but I’ll bet you could substitute vodka and it might be just as good. It’s the LIME that really makes this drink yummy.
|3/4||fresh lime juice|
|1 1/2||quarts||chilled soda water|
|Thin slices of lime|
- In a 1-quart pan, mix sugar with 1/2 cup water and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool or chill.
- In a 3-quart pitcher, combine gin, lime juice, and the cooled syrup. Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, add soda water. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with lime.
Page 1 of 11