Grilled Pork Chop Meal in One
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 30 minutes
The weather’s perfect for outdoor cooking! Here is one for the grill!
Are you ALWAYS on the run? If so, this recipe will be perfect for you!
Taken from the ‘Good To Go’ cookbook by Kathleen C. Hanna. Published by Storey Publishing storey.com
|6||1/2 inch thick||pork loin cutlets|
|salt & pepper|
|1/4||cup||zesty Italian Dressing|
|1||large||sweet onion, cut (crosswise) into 6 slices|
|1||green bell pepper, seeded & cut into 6 slices|
|2||tomatoes cut into 12 slices|
- Prepare med-hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
- Cut six pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil each about 16 inches long.
- Rub both sides of cutlets with garlic powder, salt & pepper, sprinkle some of the dressing and place each on its own piece of foil.
- Top each packet with 1 slice each of onion & bell pepper, then with 2 tomato slices. Season again with garlic powder, salt & pepper. Drizzle any remaining dressing over the tomato.
- Tightly wrap each cutlet in the foil. Transfer the packages to the grill, Cook for 15 min. per side, turning occasionally.