- Serving Size: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 6-9 hours
This is a wonderful recipe that feeds 10-12 people AND can be prepared the night before so you’ll wake up to a hot breakfast!
|6-9||slices bacon cooked till crisp|
|1||med.||red bell pepper chopped|
|1||med.||green bell pepper chopped|
|1-2||cups||shredded cheese (any kind!)|
|1||21lb bag||frozen hash browns|
|Pepper||Salt and Pepper to taste|
- Chop bacon and separate into 3 piles. Sauté garlic, peppers and onion for 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease crock pot. Place 1/3 of the bag of hash browns in crock pot. Top with 1/3 of bacon, place 1/3 of sautéed veggies on top then 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat these layers again, and again ending with cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, pepper (I used white pepper…but you can vary the spices as you like) and dill all together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the layered mound. Cover and cook on low from 7-9 hours.