Clarke Broadcasting Promotions
Drive customers to your business. Promote your special service or offering to tens of thousands. Combine the power of the Internet and myMotherLode.com with the reach of KVML, KZSQ and KKBN. Learn more here or use our media kit form to contact us here or call (209) 533-1450
Check out Clarke Broadcasting’s other promotions:
Star 92.7 is proud to salute a Working Woman in the Mother Lode.
Listen to Today’s Country 93.5 KKBN as they Salute the Hard Working Man of the Week.
Send us your favorite pix of your cuddly, creepy, cute, furry, funny pets!
Generic Rules for all contests:
Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
- Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on the station for 30 days.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- One winner per household.
- Clarke Broadcasting Corp. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of Clarke Broadcasting Corp. management are final. Rules may be changed by Clarke Broadcasting at any time during contest.
- Winners must agree to release and hold harmless Clarke Broadcasting Corp. and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Clarke Broadcasting Corp., and any official contest/promotion participant are not eligible.
- Contests are open only to California residents.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable, and CAN NOT BE MAILED. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize.
- To be eligible to win, each winner will be required to sign a release giving Clarke Broadcasting Corp. permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
- Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed.
- Prizes MUST be claimed at 342 S. Washington St, Sonora, Ca. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. PRIZES CAN NOT BE MAILED.
- Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by the winner.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Clarke Broadcasting Corp, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- Clarke Broadcasting Corp. is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests.
- Contest rules may vary with individual contests.