79.5 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Master Gardener

University of California Cooperative Extension Central Sierra Master Gardeners can answer home gardening questions. Call (209) 533-5912 in Tuolumne County, 209-754-2880 in Calaveras County or fill out our easy-to-use problem questionnaire

For more helpful Master Gardener articles view our archive in the Real Estate Section with home improvement, home finance, and other real estate articles updated weekly here.