Sunny
96.4 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Electrical Appliance Malfunction Causes $250,000 Apartment Fire

Sponsored by:

Sonora, CA — A fire that was reported at 4AM today caused $250,000 structural damage along with $35,000 in lost contents.

The fire was in an apartment located at 12710 Chukar Circle off Phoebe Lane in east Sonora. Cause of the fire has been listed as a malfunction of an electrical appliance charger unit.

Four families have been displaced. They are now being cared for by the American Red Cross.

The C.D.F.-Tuolumne County Fire Department responded to the fire with five engines. One engine was supplied by the Sonora Fire Department.

Written by Bill Johnson

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback