40.5 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Sheriff Seeks OHV Money

Sponsored by:

San Andreas, CA — The Calaveras County Sheriff´s Department is seeking money to help with off highway vehicle enforcement.

The department put out a press release announcing its intent to apply for grant assistance.

There are actually 3 grants through the state Department of Parks and Recreation.

Copies of the grant applications can be viewed at

Public comment may be submitted to the Sheriff´s Department.

Written by Vanessa Turner.

Use the Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate