Cloudy
58.8 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Smoker Causes Rancho Calaveras Fire

Sponsored by:

Valley Springs, Ca — A Monday afternoon residential fire at 8195 Siegel Street in the Rancho Calaveras Subdivision resulted in $120,000 in damages.

According to CAL Fire, a food smoker was placed on a wooden cart that was sitting on the patio. The cart caught fire, and spread to the outside wall of the structure and into the attic.

There were no injuries, but the Red Cross was called in to help the displaced residents. The fire was reported at 3:30pm.

Written by BJ Hansen

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback