Sunny
98.4 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Murphys Modular Home Fire Originated In Chimney

Sponsored by:

Murphys, Ca — An early morning fire at a modular home at 1695 Shelter Lane in Murphys originated in the chimney.

According to CAL Fire, the blaze was first reported at 6:40am and caused damage to the roof of the structure.

Crews from Arnold, Altaville, Altaville/Melones, Murphys and Angels Camp responded to the chimney flue fire. There were no injuries reported.

Written by BJ Hansen

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback