San Andreas, CA — A routine parole compliance check in north Calaveras County netted 10 arrests last week.
The Calaveras County Sheriffs Department along with Child Protective Services, Probation and State Parole performed the checks in San Andreas, Valley Springs, Burson and Mokelumne Hill.
The subjects inlcuded:
– Mathew Dehart, 45, Valley Springs
– Tina Davis, 42, Valley Springs
– Brandon Smith, 34, Fremont
– Priscilla Boynton, 45, Mokelumne Hill
– Joseph Wilson, 27, Mokelumne Hill
– Charley Ortega, 47, San Andreas
– Suzanne Wright, 37, Modesto
Two additional subjects were arrested for possession of less than one ounce of methamphetamine and another subject was issued a citation for a misdemeanor arrest warrant.
For more information, contact the Calaveras County Sheriff´s Department at (209) 754-6500.
Written by Vanessa Turner.